JEA partners in Northeast Florida to expand economic development
JEA understands the importance of contributing to economic development and utility services are vital in retaining and expanding business. JEA builds a strong community with a focus on the future.
Economic development efforts in Tallahassee spur community growth
The City of Tallahassee has developed innovative initiatives to reduce customer’s costs and avoid building new power plants. The city’s efforts to support economic development, encourage energy and water conservation, and boost economic activity have been widely successful and the utility continues to expand upon the initiatives.
Rethinking smart grid data analytics
The amount of data that’s being collected continues to grow in the smart grid era. Data analytics allow utilities to transform this vast volume of information into profitable insights. To keep up-to-date, utilities need to understand data growth and value, and how they can approach data analytics.
How local communities are taking over their power supply
Sonoma Clean Power will soon serve hundreds of thousands of Californians with a more local, clean and cheaper blend of power than its rival. The trend in community choice aggregation is growing in states with customer choice.
How to fully engage staff in five easy conversations
The business world is suffering from a lack of employee engagement. These five focused conversational tips from the founder and CEO of Ignite Global will help solve these issues and save your organization time and money.
- Ohm Page – Proposed EPA Rules on Carbon Will Require Large Rate Increases
- Hometown Connections – Using real-time operational intelligence and control to improve performance
- Florida Currents – FMEA presents community service awards
- Florida Public Power Events – 2014 FMEA Energy Connections Conference & Trade Show brings together Public Power professionals for information sharing and networking
- Washington Report – EPA proposal to cut CO2 emission from existing plants causes stir